Our commitment to the best dentistry possible.
“In my 20 years as a dentist, I've worked in many practices and seen many different approaches to dentistry. Mint Dentistry is the culmination of everything I believe embodies excellence in dental care. It is a practice where I am proud to see my friends and family.”
- Dr. Sue Chincholi
We know that it’s tough to find the RIGHT dentist!
Most of us pick an office through the recommendation of a friend, a convenient location or an appealing social media presence. We want to give you concrete reasons why choosing our team to take care of you is the right one.
- We treat our patients like friends and family. Mint was built with the sole intention of being exceptional. We put in technology, filtration systems, sterilization equipment, and dental chairs that are state of the art, and top quality. We scrimped on nothing. Our aesthetic design and comforting environment reflects the care and attention we give to everything we do. We try to anticipate every need or concern a patient may have before you have it. We want you to feel at home.
- Our doctors and hygienists are consistent. We are not a big corporate chain with team members that are always changing. We are a group of clinicians who practice together because we share the same philosophy of excellence in patient care and education. Building relationships with our patients is a huge part of what we do. We’ve also been doing this a long time, and with each other. Experience counts.
- Continuing education and investing in new technologies and methods. We work hard to stay at the forefront of dental care on a global scale.
- Digital x-ray technology: Minimal radiation with maximal visualization.
- Relaxation and entertainment: We are pleased to provide televisions in the clinical areas, refreshments, aromatherapy, massage chairs and more.
- Precision dentistry: We use high-power magnification when working in your mouth to deliver precision care.
- Infection control: Mint employs state of the art computerized sterilization equipment to perform, monitor and document sterilization of dental instruments. We meet, and often exceed infection prevention and control protocols set by the regulatory bodies and dental associations of Canada.
- Patient education and technology: Teaching our patients about their own oral health is a critical part of what we do. When you can understand what your body needs, you are more likely to provide it. We want to optimize the dental health of every patient we meet.
- Online and email correspondence: We appreciate that patients have busy schedules. We offer communication options that work for you. Appointments may be booked by email or by phone and appointment reminders can be a phone call, an email, or even a text message right to your cell phone.
- We are part of the neighbourhood: We live and work in Toronto. We know the Junction and Queen West intimately. We are invested in our communities and are happy to be part of the fabric that makes our neighbourhoods great places to be.